the big delusion
Say hello and welcome new members!

misbis

the big delusion

by misbis » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:14 am

The era of great awakening began. A lot of insiders started to speak openly. A lot of contactees promised a bright future for the humanity. Transformation,ascension,alien contacts with the brothers from space. We learned about the black projects and secret space programs. Now we know that there are 2 realities. One for the elite, one for the public.
Is it only me feeling that we are moved to another form of delusion called awakening?
Is it only me have never seen aliens and spoken with them face to face?
I mean SEEN, not dreamed, telepathy spoken?
Is it only me have not experienced some changes in the way of promised ascension?
Is it only me feels the hole process of disclouse and awakening is another delusion?

Chakra
Forum Staff

Re: the big delusion

by Chakra » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:59 pm

misbis wrote:The era of great awakening began. A lot of insiders started to speak openly. A lot of contactees promised a bright future for the humanity. Transformation,ascension,alien contacts with the brothers from space. We learned about the black projects and secret space programs. Now we know that there are 2 realities. One for the elite, one for the public.
Is it only me feeling that we are moved to another form of delusion called awakening?
Is it only me have never seen aliens and spoken with them face to face?
I mean SEEN, not dreamed, telepathy spoken?
Is it only me have not experienced some changes in the way of promised ascension?
Is it only me feels the hole process of disclouse and awakening is another delusion?

Hi there
Welcome to the forum.
My view is that there are no actual 'realities' in the physical it is all an illusion and lifetime by lifetime you are choosing which illusion you'll live in based on past experience what your future 'realities' will look like.

Basically because as with the knowledge gained while in school it is only good for the time your going to school. After that, most is never use it again. You have to keep regaining knowledge cause its always changing. Thus since it is ever changing - on one level - then on another always the same, it is all an illusion. Four percent of the universe functions in this illusion and maintains it for supposedly our spiritual growth. lol But that is probably much deeper a perspective that you were referring to.

Regarding the idea that it has to be 'face to face' in the physical to it to have happened. That part is based on your conscious perception, to the subconscious mind if you see anything, dream or not it is and was still real. It is your subconscious mind that is pushing to the conscious mind that doesn't want to see or remember. Even if you 'think' you do you don't because a) its been partially erased, b) to traumatic.

The idea of mass spontaneous ascension i.e. rapture, is delusional to say the least. (and probably a myth perpetuated by the human eating draconians) If one has actually done any esoteric readings or study on buddhic teachings, on the requirements of the ascension process (not the Anna Hayes et al version) one would see by just looking at the state of the world that spontaneous group ascension would be impossible. AS it stands people that do ascend (if they qualify) still do it only when they die. There is way to much crap in our physical bodies to make any 'physical' ascension (100% karma cleaned) even remotely possible.

There are many prerequisites one primary one being the clean up of at least 51% of your karma. 2nd attaining Christ consciousness. :lol: ya not seeing much of that happening, people are so narcissistic and self absorbed that the concept of doing anything good for anyone other than themselves, would be completely foreign to them.

Regarding disclosure - ya its totally happening - just not the easy way people want it to happen IE let someone else do it for them. It's about taking ownership and not expecting someone in 'power' or from the government to take care of the messy part of truth.

There has been many changes it is again from perspective and experience. He has a great info into the awakening of people.
For some of us that have been awake so to speak for a very long time and finally seeing people wake up we just say 'its about freakin time dude'! lol

Chakra

"integrity is like virginity, you only get to lose it once"

Pilote Tempête
Active Poster

by Pilote Tempête » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Ascension, great awakening, space brothers, spiritual growth, human omnipotence, the Big Bang, Einsteinian relativity, extra dimensions, plate tectonics, the Big Splat, the lone gunman, the idea of God, the Christ myth, the idea perversions and homosexuality are normal, mass surveillance as justified, guns as the problem instead of criminals, orthodoxy as always right, the ''liberal left'', etc. are all part of the deception created by ETs thru secret societies to obscure and obfuscate truth and control and manipulate people.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in our philosophy. - Hamlet, Act I, Scene 5.

3dbuster

by 3dbuster » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:16 pm

The awakening will come in a different form(s).
I will make a comparison:
6000 years ago the pyramids are build for various reasons.
The priest are done the math and the project management.
But you also need many who carry the stones.
It's not necessary for a human stone carrier to know about
the higher math and some astronomy.

I have no clue what a human stone carrier makes what thoughts
about the purpose of the pyramid(s).

Maybe the awakening will come by education or meditation or aliens
or AI or evolution-revolution-transmutation who knows ?.

3dbuster

by 3dbuster » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Gurdjieff told us awakening will come by extrordinary effort and intensional suffering and self-remembering all day and night along.
Maybe a stop-excercises be includes or not.

Crystal Christine
Forum Veteran

by Crystal Christine » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:23 pm

I'd like to add there is 'scheduled' awakening. Most are not forced awake by others but do so on their own, as is the Plan.

You would have total collapse if all awakened at the same time. Crops don't get harvested, electricity doesn't run, water doesn't flow, healthcare workers don't heal. How does that benefit Society? Be grateful that there are those Souls willing to continue to operate in the matrix until it is their time and they can do the most good.

Yes, there will be many that just do not awaken but that's Okay. For some, it's simply not within their Soul's contract to do so.

Keep in mind too, that many, many more are not scheduled to awaken until the very, last minute.

Cheers.
You'll find comfort among those who agree with you, growth among those who don't.