Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
Updates and notifications from the Camelot Team

yara

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

by yara » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Chakra
Forum Staff

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

by Chakra » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:31 pm

yara wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example )

Well at least your not trying to push the sales of some big pharma 8-)
Chakra

"integrity is like virginity, you only get to lose it once"

numanuma

by numanuma » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:41 pm

LOL...instead...just pushing a particular point of view.

What if your Lord Krishna is just an alien like all the other gods? What if it is using you and the many other followers as a food source and in fact you are being duped into feeding an alien.

It is my belief as an ex-christian that all the gods are real beings and that many of them are quite powerful. Are they all knowing or omnipotent or all powerful or however they describe themselves? I seriously doubt that! Ask yourself these simple questions. When EVER in your life did your god EVER intervene in your life in an obvious way that you can't explain in some other way? When did your god EVER act in an overt and public way that got the attention of your city or even your neighbors all around you? That's right, that never happens. The reason why is these beings don't want to really be known or have to actually do anything for us on a consistent basis. They are 100% OK pandering their nonsense and demanding that you worship them in XYZ ways and then never delivering on their promises. You are being used by an alien. You are being used as food for them. I don't know how all that works out, but everything has to eat! Including the beings that have foisted themselves onto easily deluded humanity as gods that must be worshiped. Deny them a free lunch! Assert yourself as their equal and demand that they give back what they have been taking from us for so long.

Chakra
Forum Staff

by Chakra » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 am

Ok so I don't have the time or energy to give the long answer - short answer (yes this is the short answer)

YES there are those that have attained 'enlightenment' through the mastering of the physical realm.

IE also known as Ascended Masters, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc etc etc Thousands have actually - some stay near to the earth at a much higher frequency to help the earth, and when people actually get off their freakin high horse and ask for it. It's about freewill so yes pride goith before the fall....

Yes I have had numerous experiences and have shared many of them. I have seen strange things happen - should anyone put themselves out there publicly - are YOU freakin crazy? Why on earth would anyone want to draw the attention of all the 'negative' energy that would come raining down on you like a exploding volcano? Look what happened to Jesus! And that was way before CIA/FBI/NSA/Darpa.... cellphone tapping / V2K tech, spy satellites - you name it.

What we don't see is what could have happened, but didn't IE like probably around 90% of all the predictions given that never happen. This planet should / would have been gone a long time ago without all the intervention that has happened over the decades. By the beings of the higher realms.

Read Spaldings books. They're a good run down of how things work. https://www.amazon.ca/Life-Teaching-Mas ... 0875165389 And why they can't just show up in the streets. (God - the demons manipulating people currently would cause such a huge disaster of epic proportions. Masters that do reembody also get stuck in the muck and end up staying way longer than planned....

Next - NO REAL MASTER needs or wants to be worshipped. To think they do is just plain dumb - there are though many many of those that are entities, aliens, demons, jinns, whatever, that do know how stupid people are and manipulate them to 'worshiping' THEM - fake gods / imposters / whatever.

What they are called doesn't matter it is about the people that don't do the spiritual practice it takes to learn discernment. Thus make more seriously dumb choices and when things don't work out get pissed off at God or the Masters for letting it happen. Its called freewill. Yes we all have the free will to do as much stupid sh!t we want to. The bigger issue is taking accountability to clean it up. Most people are just lazy and expect everyone else to do it except them.

I don't do organized religion - no body liked me in any of them anyways :lol: but the reason for prayers / chants etc. are never FOR them, they are for YOU to attain the same frequency that the real Masters are now on and is the primary way for you to come to a higher frequency like them.

Like the saying goes it who you know, not what you know that matters, and in the spiritual realm it doesn't hurt there either. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. So you can imitate a buddha or a hitler.... its just about choices.
Chakra

"integrity is like virginity, you only get to lose it once"